Hi readers! Thanks for heading over to read another blurb from me 😀
Over the past 6 months, I have toyed around with the idea of playing with and creating recipes. I’ve tried creating family favorites, ranging from dinner and appetizers to snacks and smoothies.
If you’re like me, you have an adventurous pallette. Easily bored but always looking for an excited and new creative way to spice up your food choices.
I’ve decided to take my lunch and dedicate that meal to increasing and diversifying my veggie intake. With that I paired a nice homemade 16 oz. cold cup of lipton peach mango cold tea.
See below for recipes.
Smoked Sausage and Veggies
1 medium yellow squash
1 cup chopped broccoli
3 whole white mushrooms
4-5 shred baby carrots
1 eckridge smoked turkey sausage cut ½ slanted
1/8 cup of soy sauce
1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning (Adobo)
1 pinch of ground black pepper.
1. Using a brand of choice, cover a medium saucepan with olive oil on medium heat.
2. Add mushrooms, carrots, and broccoli. In that order
3. Mix and sauté for about 2-3 minute.
4. Push to one side.
5. I prefer my squash al dente so I add this veggie last.
6. Add soy sauce and mix.
7. Add squash.
8. Add adobo seasoning and stir.
9. Let cook for about 30seconds
10. Add pinch of pepper.
11. Add sausage and cover.
12. Turn off and remove from heat.
Let sit for about 5 minutes and serve or refrigerate.